Online Learning Update

September 26, 2019

Report: 40% of student success initiatives don’t help retention

Filed under: Online Learning News — Ray Schroeder @ 12:09 am

By Natalie Schwartz, Education Dive
Only 60% of student services positively impact student retention, according to a new analysis of more than 1,000 initiatives across 55 colleges from Civitas Learning.  Of the remaining 40% initiatives that had a “neutral impact,” however, 15% of participating students saw a lift in their persistence rates.  The news follows recent studies that suggest colleges can make a bigger impact by personalizing their messaging to address students’ biggest needs.

Share on Facebook

No Comments

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Powered by WordPress