Educational Technology

January 27, 2019

Survey: Online, Blended Dominate Today’s Learning Environments

Filed under: Educational Technology — admin @ 12:35 am

By Rhea Kelly, Campus Technology
In our latest Teaching with Technology Survey, the vast majority of faculty members said they teach in either a fully online or blended format.  In a recent survey, nearly nine in 10 faculty members (87 percent) at colleges and universities across the country said they are using either fully online or a mix of online and face-to-face instruction in their courses. That leaves just 13 percent who are still teaching exclusively face-to-face. These findings come out of Campus Technology’s 2018 Teaching with Technology Survey, which asked higher education faculty about their work with online and blended courses and their plans for exploring those modes in the future. The blended model was the most common among our respondents, at 76 percent, up from 73 percent in 2017.

Share on Facebook

No Comments

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Powered by WordPress