Techno-News Blog

March 31, 2021

Local colleges learned the value of online learning

Filed under: Uncategorized — admin @ 12:14 am

Lou Whitmire, Mansfield News Journal

Officials at the Ohio State University at Mansfield/North Central State College say they are looking forward to offering more in-person classes as soon as possible, but they have learned that many students seem to like the online learning formats that became the norm during the coronavirus pandemic.¬†Norman Jones, dean and director of OSU-Mansfield, said, “I am deeply grateful to our faculty and staff for creating safe, virtual ways of doing so much of what we would normally do in person. We changed from having about 10% of our classes online to having 60% of classes online, and most of the remaining 40% had substantial online components in addition to meeting in person.

Share on Facebook

No Comments

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Powered by WordPress